About Me

My photo
Too many written poems, short stories, essays, op-eds and columns... Someday, somehow; I'll find the way to organize, collect and post them in this blog... Thanks be to God and I'd became a campus journalist, member of a collegiate official student publication (VOICE), College Editors Guild of the Philippines (CEGP) guilder and an activist... I learned not to write only for myself but for the masses...

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

kismet

I was once a knight errant, weary and thirsty;
Yearning for someone worth rummaging.
Destiny seems to give me serendipity.
Dreadful delusions can’t conquer my entirety.
Thy face that stopped my wandering;
Thy eyes that ceased my searching,
Thy smile that caused my replenishing;
Such traits of the one I’m longing…
All I want to do is lock the time;
So that this kismet will be at my grasp.
Afraid to loose this opportunity, to grieve!
I’ll have to wear one’s heart on my sleeve

published - VOICE 4.1 June - August Issue
☺☺☺ emo mode ☺☺☺

No comments:

Post a Comment